Technical, functional and analytical cookies
Our website(s) uses technical and functional cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We also use analytical cookies that do not invade on your privacy. This allows us to optimize our website. We do not place marketing cookies on our website(s).
Among other things, the following data is stored:
- Whether you have visited the website before (with a cookie, for example, we remember whether you have already agreed to cookies being set once)
- Your IP address and location
- Technical characteristics, such as the browser you use, language preference settings and the device you use
- From which website you came to our site
- When (date, time) and how long you visit our website(s)
- Which pages of our website(s) you visit and which paths you took when navigating from page to page
- With these analytical cookies we keep track of the number of visitors to our website(s), how long a visit lasts, which pages are visited and in what order, whether visitors have visited our website(s) before and whether you use functionalities of the website such as downloading brochures, filling in the contact or application form.
Cookie name: PHPSESSID or OCTATUBE2_SITE. This cookie helps identify each browser session on the server so that you as a visitor are not interrupted during your visit to our website. It also stores the login status in Digiself. Retention period: until the browser is closed.
Cookie name: cookieNotification. Retention time: 30 days when you accept and 7 days when you click the consent away without accepting.
Digiself may share data with third parties under strict conditions and only with your permission. See our privacy statement.
Social media cookies
On the website(s) may contain third-party content, such as widgets, plug-ins or embedded content, for example articles and videos. You can sometimes share our content on social media by clicking on the 'share' button. For the functioning of these buttons, we use social media cookies from social media parties, so that they recognize you the moment you want to share an article or video via your account on their platform.
This is a service of Google (US). We show information on maps from Google Maps, for example from our project locations. Retention period: 1 year.
This is a service of Google (US). This service checks whether an request has been carried out by a human or is being misused by an automated process. Retention period: maximum 6 months.
This is a service of Google (US). The cookies are used, among other things, to recognize your preferences and to determine the best format of video for your screen. Retention period: maximum 2 years.
Due to the way the internet and websites work, we may not always have insight into the cookies placed by third parties via our website. This is particularly the case if our web pages contain so-called embedded elements; these are texts, documents, images or videos that are stored with another party, but that are shown on, in or via our website. If you come across cookies on this website that fall into this category and that we have not mentioned above, please let us know.
Delete or disable cookies
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser preferences to no longer store cookies. You will then receive a warning before cookies are placed. You can also adjust your settings to refuse all cookies or only third-party cookies. In addition, you can also delete all cookies that have previously been stored via the settings of your browser. Adjusting these settings may prevent certain websites from functioning properly.
For questions and information about how we handle cookies, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Changes to the cookie statement
The cookie statement may be amended from time to time. We therefore advise you to consult this cookie statement regularly, so that you are aware of the way in which we handle cookies.