Senior Project Manager Façades
Are you the energetic connector that takes ownership and ensures that the most challenging projects run smoothly? In addition to your project management skills, you have technical knowledge and experience in the building industry.
We are Octatube. Over the past years we have developed into a renowned design and build company specializing in advanced applications of glass and steel. Through our unique approach we are capable of realizing remarkable projects. Some examples: the glass façade of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, the cable net façade of the Markthal in Rotterdam and the recent refurbishment of the Victoria & Albert Museum in London.
Thinking and making go hand in hand
We are proud to carry out the entire process of in-house design, engineering, production and assembly – quite a unique combination in the Netherlands.
Working together with our internal and external partners we aim to build durable relationships and maintain them accordingly. As a Project Manager, you play a key role in this. With your experience, hands-on approach and technical knowledge you make sure that each team member is empowered to devote their talent and experience in order to realize challenging architectural projects.
The role of Project Manager:
- You’re responsible for the realization of unique and challenging architecture. Our projects have a contract value ranging from €250.000 to €10.000.000 and are mostly international.
- With strong customer commitment you set up and monitor your project.
- You ensure that every stage of the project, from design to finalization, runs smoothly. You monitor budget, planning and guarantee the highest quality of the final product.
- Our teams are multidisciplinary and consist of enthusiastic (structural) engineers, technical designers, project coordinators and procurement specialists. Lines of communication with production and assembly teams are short. You’re a team builder creating the right team spirit.
- You actively contribute to various organizational projects and in-house improvement initiatives. These can lie outside your regular expertise and match your other talents.
What do you bring along?
- Our projects are complex. We continually take on new challenges, resulting in projects that always relate to something new: whether that’s in technology, material, location or processes. Taking on new challenges excites and motivates you!
- Several years of work experience within the construction industry. You will be assigned projects that match your experience level.
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams and good communication skills.
- You have a University degree, ideally in the field of building technology, architecture or project management.
- As the projects are mostly international, you are culturally sensitive and communicate in Dutch as well as English and/or German.
- In the possession of an EU working permit.
Why would you want to work at Octatube?
- You’re actively contributing to the realization of challenging architecture.
- You work within an innovative and international environment where there is opportunity to learn and grow.
- Every project leads to a tangible result, brought to fruition by a diverse and ambitious team with a wide scope of knowledge and experience.
- You are in charge of your personal and professional growth. We aim to support you where possible, by facilitating various development opportunities.
- It’s important to us that you feel at home. So when you start, we’ll do our best to make you acquainted with Octatube and all its processes and activities.
- We regularly organize events, celebrating a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality.
- We offer excellent employment conditions in accordance with the Dutch Labor Agreement for the Metalworking Industry.
- 24 days off (holiday) and 13 days off granted due to a reduction in working hours (based on a full-time contract). Holliday’s can be taken outside the regular Dutch Construction Recess period.
Want to join our team?
For questions, please contact Loes Venema: 015-7890000
Please send your application (containing your CV and motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Mrs. Rania Ramkisoen. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Closing date: 31 Janaury 2020